Lots of product development teams are asking how to run a Design Sprint. Now’s your chance to go through a 1 day Design Sprint training Bootcamp.
Learn the Design Sprint process from Design Sprint Facilitator Jason LaManque. In one interactive, fast-paced day, you will experience a hands-on simulation of a real Design Sprint.
From mapping, sketching, and deciding, to prototyping and testing, you’ll learn to master each step by actually doing it.
What’s a Design Sprint?
Design Sprints are a proven, repeatable process for rapidly solving big challenges, creating new products or services, or improving existing ones. It compresses months of work into just a few days. Design Sprints help validate your new service or product idea quickly and effectively so you can focus on giving your customers what they truly want.
What Will I Get From This Design Sprint training Bootcamp?
- Practical, expert coaching on each step of the design sprint
- Hands-on, collaborative exercises that can be replicated in your workplace
- Tactics to improve productivity, solve big challenges, and foster innovation at your organization
- Tips on how to introduce and implement design sprints at your organization
- Connections with like-minded innovators
Design Sprints are a Google Ventures game plan for figuring out if a new feature or service will wow customers or not by utilizing design-thinking principles coupled with lean and agile methodologies to deliver a high-fidelity, user-tested prototype. In this session Jason LaManque will instruct participants on the why’s and how’s of Design Sprints. The majority of the day will be a hands-on bootcamp on how to implement Design Sprints with a product.
Who Should Attend Jason’s Design Sprint Bootcamp?
Really anyone who wants to create solutions and develop products and services better and faster, especially:
- Founders, Owners, and Executives
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Designers, UX, and UI
- Creatives, Innovators, and Entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to have a larger impact on key projects
Rocket Nine Solutions’ courses are taught interactively. This Design Sprint Bootcamp will be an in-depth, hands-on opportunity to put together a high fidelity, user-tested prototype.