Thank You for Registering!
Thank you for signing up for an Agile training class with Rocket Nine Solutions. You should be receiving an email with details about your class from our course admin assistant about one week before your class begins.
For Future CAL Participants:
Please review the videos on foundational Agile Leadership concepts before class. You can find them on our blog post https://rocketninesolutions.com/2020/10/foundational-agile-leadership-concepts/
For Future CSMs and CSPOs:
Please review the Scrum Guide before class. You can find it at http://www.scrumguides.org
Please watch the following video series from Scrum Alliance prior to class. The run time of the videos is about 45 minutes.
You might also want to take a few minutes to check out our favorite blog content or connect with us on the social media channel of your choice.
Our Most Popular Blog Posts
- Top 10 Assumption about Agile
- Gemba Walk for Scrum Teams
- Competing Values Framework and Why it Matters for Agile Transformations
- SEU Requirements for renewing CSM and CSPO
- Top 10 Traits of Great ScrumMasters – Continual Learning
- Implementing the ScrumMaster
- Enterprise Agile Transformation at Scrum Day Orange County
- Who Should Be The ScrumMaster
- Who Should Be the Product Owner
- How to Get Management Support for Agile with Scrum Methodology
- Agile Assessment Tool for Organizational Growth – AgilityHealth – Rene Rosendahl
- Certified Scrum Professional Pathway
- Should the ScrumMaster take Product Owner Training?
- Scrum Master-Manager? Does it Work?
Our Social Media Channels:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. At Rocket Nine Solutions, we want to help make your agile journey successful.
Again, thank you and welcome aboard from Scott Dunn and all of us at Rocket Nine Solutions.