Networked Local Trainers Business Support Services
- Not enough registrations to run a profitable class locally.
- Lower registrations and revenue due to absence of marketing, or less less than competitors
- Increasing competition and price pressure due to large training firms
- Lack of community visibility, thought leadership and revenue from private training and related work opportunities in local community due to limited classes and time locally
- Lower quality of life in personal relationships due less time home, and personal emotional and physical health due to travel lifestyle
- Lack of time to invest in areas of personal or business interest, such as advanced A-CSM training, or niche market.
- Cost-effective, proactive, planned and coordinated marketing and SEO in our targeted space
- Coordination and support with other like-minded trainers, thought leaders and visiting experts, partners and channels, conferences and speaking opportunities to raise your visibility and prominence in your local market.
- Full to partial support of class coordination and logistics
- Option for our pre-payment to run class so that it’s “Guaranteed to Run” and begins building your local base.
- Shared course curriculum, including approved Advanced CSM and Advanced CSPO, so that you can increase your offerings.
- Learn what’s working, and not working, from other trainers in other markets.
- Measurable results.