Rocket Nine Solutions’ Private Agile Training (offered throughout Southern California) is a great opportunity to:
- Baseline everyone on your team
- Kickstart the momentum of agile adoption in your company
- Cause a cultural shift within your business
- Get everyone from the developers to upper management using the same terminology
- Have a class tailored for your particular industry, products, and challenges
- Identify and address specific group concerns within your organization
- Allow management to observe the training and ask questions of the trainer
- Workshop your company’s particular next steps
- Learn how to scale Scrum with LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or Enterprise Scrum.
- Move into the technical practices that enable Scrum and DevOps, such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Consider advanced approaches such as Kanban for your agile and DevOps teams.
Our trainers, all holding advanced Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Trainer, SAFe Program Consultant, and Certified Kanban Trainer, walk your team through understanding and implementing the agile Scrum methodology, whatever your approach might be. You look at your particular challenges, hear our tips tailored for your team, then map out together the next steps in the process unique to your situation.
Why invest in your team this way?
Have you ever been to an inspiring agile class only to come back and be unable to communicate the methodology and the reasoning with the same clarity as the trainer? Bring our trainers in to be the “expert in the room”. They will deal with the tough questions drawing from his experiences helping dozens of companies become agile. We have worn many of the hats around the table, such as developer, architect, and manager. After training hundreds of CSMs and CSPOs, as well as actively leading online coaching circles and investing in the local Southern California agile community, we can speak to the pain points of your team.
One of the great things about scheduling your own agile training class at your company is the fact that leadership can sit in for key portions of the class without having to leave for two days. Everyone gets the same message both inside and outside IT.
Rocket Nine Solutions focuses two weeks each month toward private agile training classes (offered throughout Southern California). Contact us using the form below or call Cliff Rosa at 714-699-4679 to schedule your class today.