Online Certified Scrum Training
As of March 12, 2020, the Scrum Alliance is temporarily allowing online Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training, which means this course will not only cover the CSM content but will provide a Scrum Alliance membership and registration for the CSM exam at no additional cost. This is a great opportunity to get training and certification without travel, but only for a limited time.
Choose Your Class. Choose Your Date and Time. Join In.
- CSM Option 1: Three five-hour days, April 20th – 22nd
- CSM Option 2: Two hours a day for 8 days, April 1st – April 8th
- CSM Option 3: Standard 8 hour day, back to back. March 30 – 31 and Weekend April 4 – 5
- CSPO Option 1: Eight Two-hour sessions every Friday, beginning early April
- CSPO Option 2: Three five-hour days from 12 – 5 PM Eastern/ 9 – 2 PM Pacific in late April.
For Certified Advanced CSM and Certified Agile Leadership online, please contact us. Details coming soon.
You want training in Scrum and Agile, but travel isn’t an option, whether due to the current COVID 19/Coronavirus crises, budget concerns, or family and community priorities. And you want it live. You don’t want pre-recorded videos, where you can’t ask questions, ask for examples or clarify something that’s still confusing. You want examples, exercises and interaction with the trainer and your classmates. And you want a trainer who is a Certified Scrum Trainer from the oldest and most respected authority on Scrum – The Scrum Alliance.
Choose Which Class. Choose Your Date and Time. Join In.
Missed sessions can be completed via recordings of the session and one-on-one time with our coaches.
For more information or to discuss further, contact us.