Advanced Product Owner
Are you a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization? Working to enable the team deliver maximum value to customers and satisfy key stakeholders? Take the next step on your Agile journey with your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) certification.
New Classes Coming Soon
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
- Maintain your A-CSPO by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years. Learn more
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, and must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSPO certification.
Product Owner Training Professional Pathway
Don’t see a Rocket Nine Solutions A-CSPO course listed?
For more information or to get on the waitlist for our upcoming Advanced Product Owner training course, please fill out the form below!