I’ve often said that the introductory Certified ScrumMaster course isn’t enough for anyone beyond the most simple scenario of a single, co-located, cross-functional, dedicated team. It’s a start.
The new Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training is the next step on deepening your skills and abilities around the most common questions and issues raised in the CSM class, such as:
- Helping the Product Owner
- Improving Team Performance
Join my respected peer, colleague and friend Angela Johnson for this great opportunity for this new offering from the Scrum Alliance. Angela has broad and deep experience with Scrum, agile transformations and the emerging Scrum at Scale and Large Scale Scrum frameworks.
In this 2-day experience, you will focus deeply on the following learning objectives and will be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
Full Learning Objectives are here: https://goo.gl/F9EC8B
Angela is one of the first 10 trainers globally to be able to offer this class.
Recommended Experience for Participants:
- CSM with 1+ years of experience
- Certified Scrum Practitioner
To be eligible for the A-CSM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM in good standing with the Scrum Alliance
- Have 12+ months working as a Scrum Master
- Be prepared to share your personal experiences
- Attend and participate in the 2-day class
- Complete Day 1 homework
For information about private on-site classes for Advanced Scrum Master classes, please fill out the form below!